What's your E-mail address?
1. What was Charlie’s profession in ‘Mystery Train’?
2. In ‘Divine Trash’, Steve plays himself as an interviewee. But which director is he talking about during the interview?
Joel and Ethan Coen
3. Which movie was originally shot in colour, but printed in black and white?
Living In Oblivion
In The Soup
4. The Korean War is referred to in which of these movies?
The Big Lebowski
The Hudsucker Proxy
5. From where does Steve make his first appearance in ‘Barton Fink’?
Behind the desk
Under the desk
Under the floorboards
6. In ‘Living in Oblivion’, what is the category which Nick Reve dreams he wins an award for?
Best movie ever made
Best movie ever made by a human being
7. In the bar scenes of ‘The Big Lebowski’, what does Steve’s character, Donny, drink?
Slice orange juice
8. Steve’s role as John Cusack’s boss was edited out of which movie?
Even Cowgirls Get The Blues
9. In which of these Adam Sandler movies does Steve not appear?
10. In ‘The Big Lebowski’, what is Donny eating as they drive to Larry’s house?
11. In which of these movies does Peter Stormare not appear?
The Big Lebowski
12. What does Ed Chilton do to his mother?
Buys her a dog
Has her brought back to life
Gets her a job
13. Which of these creatures would you associate with Danny McGrath?
14. Who does Steve impersonate in ‘Pulp Fiction’?
15. In ‘Escape From LA’, what does Steve’s character sell?
Maps to the stars’ homes
16. What is Steve holding in his very first scene in ‘Mystery Train’?
A bottle of liquor
A fishing rod
17. Where does Steve meet with Cyndi Lauper in ‘Vibes’?
At a horse track
In a museum
In a shop
In her apartment
18. What is the fate of Carl in ‘Fargo’?
He is shot dead
He is shot, but escapes
He is killed by a car
He is put in a woodchipper
19. Steve has a scene in a confession booth in which of these movies?
Kiss Daddy Goodnight
20. In ‘The Big Lebowski’, what were the original contents of the tin which Donny’s ashes are kept in?